Thứ Hai, 7 tháng 10, 2013

[Flash Game] Monthly Manful: The Coach




Fucking w/ Cosplay Ending

Hey man
back
Good morning sir!
Assume coach
How do I apply for the soccer team?
How fit are you?
Touch arms
Back
Coach, you're a big distraction for the team
If you believe me take off your shirt
Touch all
Id be drooling if you take your pants off now
Touch everything
Back
I want to get naughty with you
Please let me have your thick piece of meat sir
Touch everything
Send the hot load down my throat daddy

(Hint: Click the picture on the wall and the open condom on the bed)


Shower Ending

Hey, man!
I assume you're the Coach, right?
I'm having trouble seeing you handle the team...
How fit are you?
Back
Coach, you're a big distraction for the team...
If you don't believe me, take off your shirt.
I'd be drooling if you took your pant off now...
Touch underwear
Back
coach, please let me touch you...
Please let me have your thick piece of meat, sir.
Touch cock

Send that hot load down my throat, daddy!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét